malawi flag

malawi flag
Malawi flag

Friday, November 7, 2014

Thanksgiving



Dear Fellow Laborers,
         Greetings to you in the precious name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.I pray all is well with you and yours in the service of our great God and King.
         I want to say "thank you" not only for your willingness to be part of the ministry in Malawi, but also for hearts to serve the Lord and your desire to reach the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Because of your generous gift to Malawian believers we are able to assist over 400 families with the Bibles.Your astounding generosity is appreciated.You have given hope and courage to scores of families who are struggling mightily to have Bibles in their homes.
         We have plenty of reasons to be thankful to God.We count it a privilege to be part of God's instrumental in shaping the lives of thousands of our people.God gave me many opportunities to prove God's faithfulness in answering prayers for our needs.With God's provisions through the Carpenters Project and all their praying partners we have a new Church building at Sharp Valley in Ntcheu, Malawi.
        Our heartfelt thanks to John Conrad and all the Carpenters Project partners.We are so grateful for your desire to serve in and share with our ministry. I owes you and others like you a tremendous dept of gratitude for your willingness to help us to reach the regions beyond.
        Thanks so much to Harry and Marilyn Schenimann ,Chuck and Sheila Miller and John and Darcy  Fullford for your care concern and fatherly love in Christ Jesus.I am eternally grateful for you and to God for making possible for me to connect you.I don't forget to thank Pastors, brothers and sisters of Stoney Mountain and Bible Way Baptist churches for your prayers and support.Thanks again for being helpful."For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labor of love,which you have showed towards His name in that you have ministered to the saints,and do minister (Hebrews 6;10).
           Please pray with me that my ministry's commitment will exceed my widest expectations.I want to do all that I can LORD  willing to reach many  Malawians for Christ in our generation,start new churches,training and equipping the saints and caring the orphans and the widows.
        Thanks again for your prayers and support .You are my encouragement while I am in harvest field.
                      With deepest thanks 
                      Joseph Maweta family.

No comments:

Post a Comment